HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:939 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Senior Financial Advisor - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Financial Advisor Financial Advisor
Post grad candidate with 7+ experience in Financial Advisory
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for providing accurate analysis for new and existing clients as well as handling all sales administration including pricing, query handling, internal documentation and build strong relationships with the operations team to ensure the smooth running of all client accounts.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Identify client needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of our Research & Financial Planner team.
2. An advisor needs to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and grow revenue for firms Wealth Management while acquiring new clients as well.
3. Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve increase in revenue.
4. Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
5. Implement financial planning recommendations and review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
6. Manage client portfolios which include products ranging from insurance, mutual funds, hedge funds, real estate and fixed income.
7. Keeping client plans up-to-date and prepare or interpret for client's information Such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
8. Interact with the various teams within the organization such as Research, Financial Planning, Insurance and Operations to ensure prompt supply of information to the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.