Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:199 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior - Finance Operations - Alternative Investment Fund - Mutual Fund - CA (2-7 yrs)
Senior Finance - Operations - Alternative Investment Fund - Mutual Fund
Department : Finance
Reports to : Head - Finance
Key Responsibilities :
The role includes the following work responsibilities :
- Supervision of daily routine activities
- Co-ordinating with the custodian for daily trades and settlements including corporate actions
- Monitoring the accounting and processing activities with the fund accountants.
- Checking of redemption workings and payouts
- Carrying out banking related activities and funding
- NAV checking and declaration
- Timely audits, TDS / advance tax payments and return filings
- RTA co-ordination
- MIS as required etc.
Role Specific Competencies :
- Should have working experience in Custody and Fund Accounting areas and knowledge of commodities (preferable).
- Should have knowledge of capital market processes, custodian activities and various applicable taxes including GST.
- Should have adequate hands on computer knowledge, especially Excel.
- Self-Starter and Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Quick learning Ability
- Always updated with latest information on Alternates
Behavioral Competencies :
- Should be a team player and should have leadership capabilities to carry the team along and willing to make a long-term career and grow with the organization.
- Effective Interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Effective Relationship building
Minimum Qualification & Experience : Candidate should be a CA with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.