Senior Executive - Programmatic - Global Media Agency (2-4 yrs)
Our client is a digital- first global performance marketing agency, a data-driven strategic approach and cutting-edge technology across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing, etc.) and traditional channels.
About the role:
Will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes responsibility of crafting a performance strategy for clients and create success stories.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement buys in DSP
- Execute testing strategies
- Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used and cost per conversion
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encourage planning teams to implement creative solutions
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve the value of the marketing dataset
- Support and educate planning teams in identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations to clients
- Work independently with guidance from management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Oversee campaign analysts, strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape and challenges in the marketplace
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle.
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository - Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artefacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments.
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance using the internal tools/process
- Provide Weekly/monthly reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing.
- Strategic client engagements with clients resulting in recommending, developing presentations and planning campaigns that deliver on client objectives.
- UG/PG, MBA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience from search both DSP/SEM and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
- Hands on experience working with RTB media (DSPs, Google Display Network, Google AdX, or in-house ad-network tools) a must have sound understanding of ad-server technologies i.e. Doubleclick, Sizmek, DMP(Lotame, AAM, crux, Bluekai etc.)
- A strong customer service mentality
- Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges