Senior Executive at FlexAbility RPO Division of ABC Consultants
Views:95 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Executive - Payroll - Staffing Firm (5-8 yrs)
Urgent opening for a Senior HR Payroll Executive with our Organization.
Experience: 5-8 years
Location: CP, Delhi
Working hours: 5 days: Sat-Sun Off (Day Shift)
FlexAbility was established in 2009 and is an ISO 27001-certified business spread across 7 cities with more than 1,000 employees. We help our clients transform their employee lifecycle by designing for them innovative and client-focused solutions, products, and processes in our service lines - RPO, Resource Augmentation, and Project Hiring - and have thus evolved as a trusted RPO partner to our clients. For more than a decade, FlexAbility has been working with AMS to provide Indian talent to global clients across a wide range of sectors. FlexAbilty by AMS will operate within the AMS group and continue to provide global expertise alongside local excellence.
- Handle end-to-end payroll.
- Input collation, validation, verification Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Manage certain time-bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Communication with line managers and BU heads
- Good experience in Full and Final settlement.
- Should have good knowledge of income tax on salaries
- Well-versed with the PF ESI portal. Should be good at generating PF, ESI LWF challans
- Should have good knowledge of state and central Laws.
- Good exposure in handling issues related to PF, ESI, PT, LWF, etc.
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements per income tax rules and regulations.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Must have strong analytics and excel skills.
- Should have managed payroll processing and employee reimbursement.
- Good Team Player.
- Good Technical Knowledge.
If interested, please share your updated resume along with your current CTC, Expected CTC, and Notice Period.