Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:397 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Executive - Legal - Real Estate - LLM/LLB (3-10 yrs)
GM Infinite Group - Senior Executive - LLM/LLB
About the Company :
- The GM Infinite Group has a humble beginning in real estate way back in 1962 when it was started primarily to carry out the construction business. But, of late, it has successfully evolved into a professionally managed large Group which is being managed by a team of highly skilled & experienced persons led by the Chairman & Managing Director Mr.Gulam Mustafa who is a second generation technocrat.
- The Group has already completed a large number of prestigious real estate projects in India in the Government as well as the private sector. The activities, so far, have been mainly concentrated in the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh in India but the Group is now fully geared up to execute projects in all parts of India and abroad. The management and the leadership team of the group has excellent academic record and suitable vast experience in execution of prestigious projects.
- The Past Track RecordThe Group has so far successfully completed various projects in Infrastructure, Hospitality, Housing, Commercial, Educational & Medical sectors and also in other areas like Office Complexes, Special Economic Zones, etc.
- The group has executed projects worth over INR 5.5 Billion since inception and developed over 50 million square feet of the constructed spaces. A list of past projects executed is enclosed which clearly demonstrates the vast experience of the Group in the construction sector.
For more details visit https://www.gminfinite.com/
Roles and Responsibilities:
- GM Infinite Group is looking for a senior executive to join their legal team to work in the field of RERA (Litigation and non-litigation) in their Bangalore office.
- Drafting MOUs, NDA, real estate contracts, legal documents.
- Drafting legal notices and letters.
- Must be familiar with court matters and must have handled litigation.
- Document verification.
- Title search.
- Must be able to read, write and talk in Kannada.
- Must have relevant experience.
- Apply only if you are proficient in Kannada.
- Must have a two wheeler.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.