Senior Executive - IT Audit - Big4 (2-4 yrs)
Senior Executive - IT Audit - (COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF )
Multiple Positions / Mega Drive - Bangalore
BIG4 Hiring for IT Audit - Senior Executive
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2-4 Years
- We are recruiting for a Senior in the IT Audit & Assurance, Risk Consulting team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation
Certifications - CISA cleared/certified preferred
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
- Project and Team management exposure
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
- Experience in assessing risks across a variety of business processes.
- Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
- Experience in evaluating SOC1 reports for User organizations.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrityand availability of customer PII.
- Exposure of having led IT Audit engagements.
- Prior experience in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls over varied IT platforms including ERP suites, Windows, Unix/Linux, iSeries, Oracle database, DB2 and SQL.
Behavioral / team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types and working hours
- Ability to effectively work through shifting priorities
- Team player who leads by example
Kindly revert on below contact details with your updated resume and following details:
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -
Interested candidates can apply/CALL ON 022-40960103