Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:2083 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Executive - Indirect Taxation - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
- Responsible for the entire Indirect Taxation portfolio including Customs, earlier regime service tax & excise matters, VAT Assessments for PAN India and Current GST compliances.
- Support team in preparation & reconciliation of various reports for GST compliances.
- Analyze the GST Inward & outward reports to ensure 100% GST compliance transections, proper calculation of eligible ITC, ITC to be dis-allowed on Free-issues etc.
- OTIF Monthly GST Return preparation, Payment of Taxes before due date.
- Reconciliation of GST ITC on monthly basis to reduce the GST Mismatches and follow up with the Internal Stakeholders and Suppliers to get the mismatch corrected for zero ITC loss.
- Preparation of reports/schedules for Annual Returns / Audit Report or Assessments.
- Lesioning with Tax Authorities and reply of notices/ assessments.
- Coordination with Internal Stakeholders for day by day GST related issues.
- Support to Accounting & Audit teams for Internal/Statutory Audits, including Internal Analysis and process smoothness.
- Sound knowledge of Indirect Taxation including GST Provisions and there Interpretation.
- Excellent knowledge of advance excel to handle large size files.
- Experience in Trading Industry with multistate VAT handled will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.