HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:2685 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Senior Executive - Finance - BFSI - CA/CS (3-8 yrs)
Designation: Sr. Executive (Finance)
1. Assist the Group CFO on matters related to finance, investments, taxation, compliance & audit for Trusts.
2. Cash flow management and forecasting for Trusts - reporting and tracking of all direct implementation projects at Trusts, monitor periodic cash flow statements, closure of books within timelines.
3. Optimize banking relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash positions.
4. Manage and track the performance of Trusts- endowment keeping with the policies & investment guidelines established.
5. Review of partner grant utilization report, financial monitoring of all partner organizations.
6. Assist the Group CFO on matters related to legal and compliance.
7. Oversee the finances of all Section 8 companies, Associate Organizations and Partner Organizations.
8. Internal Audit at Trusts - review the grant utilization audit report, Trusts and all Associate Organization Audit report for Programs and Support functions.
ONLY CA + CS CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONSIDERED.