Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:8332 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Executive - Business Advisory - CA (2-3 yrs)
Role specific skill sets:
1. Analyze the financial results of companies and develop good understanding of business to understand/study the requirement/queries of the clients
2. To understand/study the requirement/queries of the clients and identifying the scope of work.
3. Interpretation of exchange control laws and company laws to advise the clients for restructuring their transactions in an optimal way
4. Work on practical implementation of statutory provisions, co-coordinating with clients/ directors in order to implement business decisions like mergers, winding up, business sale etc. in an efficient manner
5. To assist in preparing opinion notes memos for acquisition / joint venture establishment/ transaction advisory.
6. To identify holistic solutions for the client requirements or query.
7. To advice clients on the regulatory framework, compliances, reporting required etc
8. To conduct research whenever required
9. Project Managing of the Assignments
10. Assist in project management, coordinating with other members in the team and client
1. Chartered Accountant with 2 - 3 years of applicable work experience in Auditing, advisory, or transaction experience
2. Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing clients, and/or manager towards the successful completion of a project
3. Strong current knowledge and experience in one of the following:
Foreign exchange control laws FDI, Import export transactions, ODI, NRI regulations
Company Law and rules
Mergers and acquisitions Procedures
Transaction Advisory services
Project Management experience
4. Experience in handling overseas client is desirable
5. Good planning and organizing abilities for the project management assignments
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness
8. Business communication and interpersonal skills
10. Experience in Making PowerPoint Presentations
11. Knowledge and experience of working in Microsoft Excel, Word.
12. Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
13. Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.