HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:4031 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Learning & Development (2-7 yrs)
Purpose of Position :
- Lead implementation of the talent agenda for the co. Cutting across talent engagement, talent development and performance management
- Lead training execution, Co-own and conduct training across the organization. Drive post training effectiveness
- Take the lead on internal and external communication to critical stakeholders. Own and drive the communication agenda
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with senior stakeholders to drive alignments on specific initiatives; ensure execution
- Align the engagement, development and performance management agenda with Talent Lead, Leadership and HR Director
- Translate the plans to execution, work with stakeholders to drive effective execution
- Build and deploy the training calendar every month. Conduct training where required.
- Deploy a post training effectiveness model to enable measurement of efficacy
- Publish reports around areas to ensure right focus and execution
- Lead the internal and external communication agenda on identified initiatives.
- Work with talent lead on one off requests on communication, internal (employees and senior leader presentations) and external
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.