Senior Executive - Accounts Payable + Record To Report - Advertising & Public Relation Firm (6-8 yrs)
Role : Senior Executive - Accounts Payable + R2R (intercompany exp)
Location : Bangalore
The candidate will perform below tasks:
- Perform end-to-end activities for IntercompanyAccounts payable & Receivable processes like accounting, invoicing, payments, collection, cash application, month-end reporting, and mismatch resolution.
- Co-ordinating with various suppliers/markets for query resolution and clarification, stakeholder engagement, maintaining proper document, updating invoice log, and tracker.
- Person should be able to work in the shared service environment of captive BPO support. Responsible for meeting agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) on Turn Around Time (TAT), Accuracy and other scheduled and unscheduled deliverables.
- Person should Keep the process in a steady-state phase and contribute in continuous improvement program across the process. Timely escalation of issues to the reporting manager and providing the action plan to get the issues resolved. The person is required to coordinate with people across geographies and should be good in communication skills.
- Handle day-to-day activities of processes like clearing mailbox, updating Intercompany invoice tracker, getting invoices approvals, accounting,payments, invoicing, collection, cash applicationetc.
- Manage the month closure activities - accurate reporting Interco balances in BPC and mismatch resolution.
- Interact with suppliers over call and/or emails in receiving invoices, seeking clarifications, follow-ups etc.
- Manage the monthly reporting deliverables such as preparing & posting accrual journals, creditor& debtor aging analysis with comments on overdue invoices.
- Interact with stakeholders (CFO's / FD's / Regional Heads) to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns, and discuss them with reporting manager
- Ensure delivery of quality results to key stakeholders including dashboards, KPI reports non-compliance reports and other key process metrics.
- Ensuring error-free execution of activities of the process.
- Develop and implement the aspects of quality compliance and accuracy attributes
- Contribute to the team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Assist reporting manager in preparing various reports and other deliverables.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and ensuring audit compliance
- Should be able to multitask between deliverables and day to day activities
Knowledge and Skills :
- B.Com/M.Com/ICWAI/MBA/semi qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in BPO/KPO Industry handling transactional processing/accounting
- Experience in working on a captive BPO environment in Intercompany accounts payables/receivable processes.
- Demonstrated success in communication and interpersonal skills
- Receptive to the escalations and suggestions on areas of improvements
- Effective communicator - deal diplomatically with all internal clients at all levels. Have high Service Levels by being responsive.
- Hardworking and flexibility in working hours
- Ability to prioritize the tasks
- Willingness to accept additional and urgent tasks as and when required
- Process driven and independent
- Time Management skills and ability to perform during peak output requirements
Company Background and Culture :
Our client is Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. They are currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues. Our client's distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. Through their ten global network brands and supported by our growing specialist/multi-market brands we provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital brands they provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital communications services. Their high performing people, with their knowledge, expertise and experience, set them apart from the competition and deliver their vision of Innovating - The Way Brands are Built.-