Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:462 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Equity Research Analyst - Healthcare Domain (8-10 yrs)
Purpose of your role :
The job involves providing comprehensive research support to Global equity analysts, including company and industry analysis, financial modelling, valuations, sector/country updates, business and customer intelligence using alternative data sources and other custom research work. The person should have a good understanding of equities and the broader financial research process.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide all-round research support to equity analysts on the Healthcare sector, including on initiations and on-going coverage
- Build detailed financial models with the ability to build business drivers, incorporating M&A transactions and valuation analysis
- Carry out studies on industry trends, regulatory changes & emerging themes. Company analysis, including deep dive on key stock drivers, devils advocate analysis, etc.
- Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks including screens to monitor & flag potential stock ideas
- 8-10 years work experience in Investment Research, preferably from international equities perspective
- Good understanding of capital markets with excellent financial skills. A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts. Prior experience with Asia/Europe/US/Global equities (Healthcare Sector) strongly preferred
Database skills - Bloomberg, TR Eikon, FactSet