Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:505 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Engineering Manager - Robotics Process Automation (15-25 yrs)
- The Engineering Manager will head the RPA engineering team responsible for building, hosting and supporting RPA leveraging Blueprism.
- Build and Lead a team of high-performing software engineers ensuring they are well engaged, motivated and contented while achieving their objectives.
- Build / Design a strong technical foundation spanning across automation and related technologies enabling the team to deliver on quality via well-designed and scalable solutions
- Cultivate and expand the innovation culture to build highly flexible, scalable and versatile product
- Create reusable objects and components that can be shared across automation use cases
- Collaborate successfully with product management, architecture and a broad set of internal technical partners enabling seamless resolution to dependencies and effective communication across channels
Requirements and Skill
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
- 4+ years of experience in RPA, preferably BluePrism.
- SAFe or Agile Scrum Master Certification preferred
- You should have strong programming skills and exposure to following technology areas.
- Extensive Experience in designing & delivering RPA solutions.
- Strong Experience in building technical components leveraging C#.
- Experience with HTTP, REST, RESTful, JSON API services in a programming language.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- You can write clean, high-quality, scalable code in RPA & C# and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- You have understanding and ability to apply SOLID principles, follow OOPs, and utilize design patterns to solve complex problem.
- You have an experimental and creative mindset and you relish the opportunity to try new things.
- Strong communication skills and Experience of working in an Agile team.
- Exposure and knowledge to Cloud technology such as Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes is added advantage