Views:3242 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Senior Director - Solutions - Bid Management - IT Infrastructure Services (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Senior Director - Solutions (Bid Management)
Reporting to : Senior Vice President - Presales, Solutions and Digital Professional Services
Location : Bangalore
The role plays the lead in understanding the requirements of the customers/prospects, sales leaders and designing a technical solution to address them. The person will enable a strong solution mindset, creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and Infrastructure service offerings among the team
- Work closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process
- Understand the customer technical and business requirements and design and develop an end to end Solution to win new business.
- Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and provide Technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFX response
- Identify and position the right Digital Infrastructure/Managed service offering from the service catalogue to meet enterprise customers long term and short term IT requirements
- Engage with strategic customers and prospects to understand their IT strategy and vision, build service offering roadmap.
- Participate in technology roadmap/scope definition workshops with strategic customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concept and solution walkthrough.
- Participate and lead solution discussion in proposal defense meetings
- Work actively with the Sales teams across the geographies to identify potential opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Enable Sales teams on the new industry trends and corresponding service offerings to create new business opportunities
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Service offerings and industry trends.
- Motivate and mentor the team
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in a technical stream. Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage
- A result oriented professional with a minimum of 15+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure services designing and implementing.
- The candidate for this position should have experience in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure Services.
- Experience in Global Service Delivery, IT Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Outsourcing/Offshoring and IT strategy.
- The candidate should also know Enterprise Architecture, Transition Management and Vendor Management.
- The candidate should have excellent written and communication skills