Analytica Recruiting Partner at Inlustris Consultants
Views:740 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Senior Director - Loan Servicing & Operations (10-18 yrs)
The Senior Director of Operations will oversee loan servicing operations in Chennai and Coimbatore and will work closely with the Servicing and Operations team in the United States.
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the department's operations staff; including innovation, production planning and workflow analysis. Provide working knowledge of end to end processes in order to direct the daily operations, and ensure conformity to corporate policy and compliance with regulatory and reporting requirements for all channels. Responsible for compliance with federal, state, and FDIC regulations and laws.
The Senior Director is responsible for identifying, analyzing and recommending changes to procedures to enhance business unit and product-related activity using best business practices and precedents to resolve efficiency and operational problems for business lines, projects, product lines or functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the loan servicing India operations team including all daily non-voice, back-end processing activities related to servicing a consumer loan portfolio while ensuring compliance with established guidelines.
- Oversee application, collections and general loan processing.
- Oversee dialer and IVR telephony programs and reporting
- Drive delivery accuracy and performance for both internal and external stakeholders
- Recommend and implement loan servicing best practices and solutions that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and result in strong portfolio performance
- Identify opportunities to improve current servicing processes and portfolio performance, includes collaborating with US operations, risk, compliance, legal and technology teams on strategic initiatives and system enhancements to improve loan servicing efficiencies.
- Generate performance reporting on loan servicing operations teams and provides regular reviews
- Forecast volumes of workloads including applications, collection accounts, calls, emails, etc. and report to US and India Ops teams
- Follow established capacity plans and recommend improvements to processes or technology to drive improved efficiencies
- Ensure adherence to internal controls for a highly regulated credit class: work with management, legal and compliance team
- Gather requirements from US team for ad hoc and ongoing reporting, analysis and other projects
- Manage Call Center Quality Assurance program and report to US operations
- Recommend and facilitate implementation of automated, technology-based solutions where possible and applicable
- Provide budgeting for operational team staffing in India
- Leverage emerging technologies and analytics to improve departmental systems/processes and maintain costs, increase efficiencies, and maximize productivity.
- Promote strong channels of communication and maintain effective relationships between the loan servicing department and all other departments, both operational and supporting.
- Effectively communicate complex problems and solutions.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 10+ years experience in financial services or consumer lending and servicing industry with minimum of 6 years in a management role
- Call center leadership preferred
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with industry regulatory agencies (FDCPA, TCPA, CFPB, FTC, etc).
- Leadership skills including critical thinking, problem solving, analytics, planning and organizing, decision making and delegation with the ability to manage and direct the work of others.
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a start-up environment and willingness to be responsible for a varied set of tasks that will support the company's growth and expansion.
- Experience with technology: loan management systems (Salesforce preferred), collection platforms, IVR/Phone Switches (Five9 preferred) and predictive dialers
- Hands-on management style with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication, presentation, and organization.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Requisite computer skills for presentations, communication and data analysis.