Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:3157 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Senior Director/Finance Leader - Legal Entity Control/Financial Controller/Product Control/Cost Management (20-27 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a client in Hyderabad for the captioned role.
Role: Senior Director / Finance Leader
The successful candidate will be accountable for managing large scale service delivery, transformation and risk management.
This senior leader will -
a. Accountable for operations and risk management for all associated activities performed within the service delivery group ensuring at a minimum all SLAs are met and balancing Quality and Cost
b. Lead, motivate and manage diverse/large team. Responsible for strategy and execution around recruitment, training and development, talent management, retention and benefits.
c. Foster an environment that understands global markets landscape, effectively manages and proactively escalates operational risk issues for clients and abides by risk and control guidelines.
- Responsible for the execution of the teams- organizational development / transformation. Preparation of Management reports and interfacing with the different departments / client onshore team globally to ensure timely and accurate service delivery.
- The Leader would also be responsible for Business Continuity, Audits, Transformation, Operational Risk & Control and people related initiatives and represent the client Financial Services in various forums like Operational Review Board and other organizational initiatives. Performance of the Line against the pre-agreed Service Level Documents that exist between each processing function.
- The candidate will be self-motivated with a continuous focus on Global Strategy Development, be able to drive change keeping in mind the organizations key objectives of Control, Capacity, Cost, Client and Completeness.
- The individual will be expected to lead Transformation and Change program through Process Excellence, Platform Solutions and Robotics/Automation etc, as well as develop a risk based prioritization of the Change Book of Work.
- Regular engagement with external clients inc senior MDs from desks / traders / business area control / financial control for performance and risk reviews, escalations, provisions, write-offs and any other queries.
- People Management in terms of driving strategy for Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention and Talent Engagement including objectives, performance reviews, succession planning, training & development needs, coaching and mentoring, building diversity, etc.
- Drive creation of subject matter expertise within team through structured knowledge management framework
Experience / Exposure
Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritize multiple tasks in accordance with associated risk or client impact and meet strict deadlines. Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills. The candidate must be highly motivated, highly efficient and have the ability to constantly deliver on time.
Proven ability to function effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders and complex situations. Ability to identify and develop strong working relationship with internal as well as external - client- groups.
Relationship management skills, proven networking and influencing skills
- Total Experience: - Must have 20+ years of experience in CFO space most of which have to be in the Capital Markets side.
- Adaptability: - Flexible, adaptable and accepting of change, innovative; Open to new ideas and ways of working; Adapts attitude and appearance according to who they are with.
- Intellectual: - Strong problem analysis & resolution skills; Process re-engineering; Demonstrates initiative
- Commercial Skills: - Business Insight and acumen with Investment Banking is must
- Leadership Skills:
- Focused and Hands-on Operating leader; systemizes best-in-class business operations
- Change Leadership - fosters a change-agile business bringing transformative mindset
- Team player working across boundaries including building next gen leaders for the franchise
- Strategic thinker who can apply holistic view for Finance practice development
- Client Focus in building strong relationships and provide enabling solutions delivering business impact
- Technical and Product Skills:
- 20+ years of Banking Finance / CFO space, preferably exposed to Financial Control, Product Control, Valuations Control, Cost Management functions. Experience in dealing with Senior CFO level interactions / Front Office traders is a plus
- Candidate with financial controller experience from a banking captive preferred
- Must have good understanding about Ledger controls, with more E2E flavor from the CFO point of view
- Proactive outlook to measuring risk and performance in a delivery organization, more hands on
- Experience in managing transformation, deeper understanding on automation, robotics etc.
- People leader who can develop a strong team under him.
- The individual should be well conversant with the fundamentals of Financial Controls in a banking environment.
- Should have a good understanding of the securities / credit markets, in terms of accounting treatment of various FI / Derivative products and regulatory implications / requirements
Education / Certification
- Chartered Account, CFA, FRM, MBA
Please feel free to write to me incase you are interested in exploring the opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.