Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2475 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Director/Director - Trust & Safety/Policy Governance & Program - Online/Internet (5-20 yrs)
Senior Director/Director - Trust & Safety/Policy Governance & Program
Position Summary :
- The Trust & Safety (T&S) function within organisation is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across organisation's marketplace businesses.
- The Senior Director / Director for Trust and Safety Policy Governance and Programs will manage T&S Policy Governance and shared initiatives between Global Trust & Safety and teams in partnership with all global and local stakeholders..
- The Senior Director / Director Trust & Safety Policy Governance & Programs will work with Global and local Trust & Safety Product and Technology, Compliance, Customer Care and Business Intelligence and Analytics teams in particular. This role will report into the Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer of the Group.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage Trust & Safety Policy Governance
- Partner with Global T&S teams to facilitate best practice sharing
- Prioritize and coordinate implementation of all Trust & Safety shared programs in partnership with local and global Trust & Safety stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and customer focused.
- The position requires a hands-on, entrepreneurial style, to become personally involved to whatever degree necessary to manage functional responsibility and key relationships. We are looking for a cross-functional team player who drives hard, can handle controversy, and makes decisions firmly and objectively.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Master's Degree in Business, Government Relations, Compliance or Attorney
- 5+ years experience in risk and fraud management (detection, enforcement, policy management)
- Experience in the consumer or retail space required
- Strong management skills; sets clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team's success
- Smart, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis of numerous metrics
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate at all levels, including senior executives
- Excellent presentation skills, able to build executive level summaries
- Experience working with external stakeholders, industry partners, and government regulators
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.