Client Partner at Brown Bricks HR Solutions
Views:788 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Senior Director/Corporate SVP - Transformation - Healthcare Division - BPM (17-23 yrs)
Position - Sr Director / Corporate SVP - Transformation - Healthcare
Client is a Healthcare division of a TOP BPM in Gurgaon.
The focus on cocreating solutions will involve the use of Agile concepts and practices as the way of collaboratively engaging and working with customers.
To engage with clients to define and execute the Transformation roadmap by leveraging the concepts of Digital first
You will work closely with current and potential customers to understand their business and its challenges and provide new thinking and options for the development, design and implementation of business strategy and operations solutions.
The role includes a breadth of areas as including: go- to- market strategies, capability need identification, operating model design, value chain mapping and business process reengineering, end customer experiences, new technologies, intelligent automations and robotics, data and analytics, platform business models, straight through operations processes, AI and ML, and other traditional and digitally related transformation activities
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- End- to- End conceptualization and delivery of all HEALTHCARE Transformation solutions for clients encompassing formulation and deployment of Digital Assets and Analytics solutions.
Digital Initiatives across following primary impact areas; Infusion of Digital Technologies within HEALTHCARE domain to differentiate processing capabilities (Customer Experience) from Contact to Contract to Renewal - delivering business outcomes Engaging and successfully landing potential HEALTHCARE clients during Pre- Sales stage along with Sales organization and embedding digital led transformational solutions.
Responsibilities start during opportunity identification, qualification and subsequently leading Solution design, Costing, Pricing and contractual stages
Bring Business and Industry Insights, evaluate partnerships/start- ups to continuously evolve our offerings, co- innovate and lead the transformation agenda with clients. Be a thought leader and have HEALTHCARE domain expertise and a trusted advisor to our clients.
Lead the customer engagement, design and change process with customers that meet and exceed their business requirements and enable the successful build and implementation of Digital solutions.
Skill - Required Level :
- Should have Healthcare domain Expertise : 7 - 10 years
- Should have BPO/BPS/BPM/ITes experience.
- Should have current experience in Digital Transformation - digital solutions like AI, ML, NLP, blockchain.
- Healthcare domain - High
- Consulting - High
- Understanding of existing and new age Technologies - High
- Communication - High
- Interpersonal skills - High
- Stakeholder Management - High
- Structured Thinking - High
Knowledge and Experience :
- Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Proven overall experience with experience in Digital Transformation services and consulting, supported by a background in operational, process and technical expertise.
- Outsourcing and BPM experience, and with some industry domain specific knowledge
- Proven ability to assess, design and implement an end- to- end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
- Curiosity to learn is a must have.