Partner at Anther Human Resource Solutions
Views:2774 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Director - Corporate Communications - BPO/IT (15-24 yrs)
As a crucial part of the organisations voice to the world outside (and within), you will lead the Corporate Communications function and will be custodian to brand in India. Areas where you will make your presence felt is in our internal and external digital communication, events, thought leadership fora and in extended opportunities to position the brand with cutting edge diversity initiatives. You think it, we will arm you with enough to reach it.
- In the creation of a compelling internal communications strategy that reflects company's business goals and culture that will engage and energize employees through a variety of digital and face-to-face interactions.
- As strategic advisor to provide subject matter expertise and consultation on all aspects of our talent attraction strategy. Specifically, this will include recruitment marketing and media, digital and social media strategy and employer brand engagement.
- Partnering with business leaders to understand the information that is critical within each business unit/function and in pulling those communication needs within the cohesive internal communications strategy.
- Advising on leadership communication, particularly with regard to ensuring consistency and coherence of messaging and developing tailored programs for the leadership team to ensure (and manage) their visibility across the organisation.
- Fostering brand awareness and brand love amongst our employees.
- Advising on delivery of employee communication for significant programs and change projects.
- Managing the website and intranet and ensuring that it delivers the most up-to-date and critical information that candidates and employees need in a way that is inspiring and informative.
- Being creative and forward-looking while assessing new and different methods to deliver messaging to relevant audiences.
Who we hope you are :
- You understand the world of building brands, and are passionate about the bridge between strategy and execution.
- You may have worked in a communications agency, or you may have managed the agency relationship on behalf of a marketing organization.
- You have proven success in the Corporate Communications role in the India org of a large MNC.
- You understand the nuances between what India needs to see and the balance that the global brand needs to achieve in this market. You see opportunities to build a brand through communication as well as experiences.
- You understand all the constituencies of a corporate brand - existing employees across levels, potential employees, existing and potential partners and clients, media organizations and industry bodies.
- You understand the world of campaign management, touchpoints and integrated measurement. Your love for brand building, marketing, consumer behaviour and emerging platforms makes you see the potential that a brand like our has to reimagine marketing in the India context.
- While you may not be an expert in all three dimensions, you know enough to see the magic an organization that lives at the confluence of Data, Technology and Creativity can bring to the Martech world.
- You have people management experience and the ability to influence without authority in areas where you carry senior stakeholders on a path defined by you (a must-have).
- On paper, you are a post-graduate in any of the arts, or business management.
- You have over 15 years of relevant experience, are at Director level in your current role, or are ready to make that leap.