Associate Consultant at WK Associates
Views:867 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Director - Bid Management/Solutions - IT (15-20 yrs)
Position - Senior Director - Solutions (Bid Management)
Reporting to - Senior Vice President - Presales, Solutions and Digital Professional Services
Location - Bangalore
The role plays the lead in understanding the requirements of the customers/prospects, sales leaders and designing a technical solution to address them. The person will enable a strong solution mindset, creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and Infrastructure service offerings among the team
- Work closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process .
- Understand the customer technical and business requirements and design and develop an end to end Solution to win new business.
- Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and provide Technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFX response
- Identify and position the right Digital Infrastructure/Managed service offering from the service catalogue to meet enterprise customers long term and short term IT requirements
- Engage with strategic customers and prospects to understand their IT strategy and vision, build service offering roadmap.
- Participate in technology roadmap/scope definition workshops with strategic customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concept and solution walkthrough.
- Participate and lead solution discussion in proposal defense meetings - Work actively with the Sales teams across the geographies to identify potential opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Enable Sales teams on the new industry trends and corresponding Microland service offerings to create new business opportunities
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Microland Service offerings and industry trends.
- Motivate and mentor the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical stream. Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage
- A result oriented professional with minimum of 15+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure services designing and implementing.
- The candidate for this position should have experience in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure Services.
- Experience in Global Service Delivery, IT Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Outsourcing/Offshoring and IT strategy.
- The candidate should also know Enterprise Architecture, Transition Management and Vendor Management.
- The candidate should have excellent written and communication skills