Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:311 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Director - AMS/Quality - Pharma (17-25 yrs)
Senior Director - Service Operations - AMS - Pharma
Sr Director - AMS/Quality will lead the organization comprising of multiple teams who manage Service Operations for applications used by Global Manufacturing (Technical Operations) and Quality business units in a stable, compliant and efficient manner.
- Manage Service Operations for enterprise manufacturing systems and quality control systems spread across the globe with standardized services, processes and tools to provide efficient and high-quality industrialized services by leveraging external partners via Managed Service Model.
- Provide the highest business value through effective management of IT resources (people, financial resources and other shared services).
- Manage governance of operations and inform Business and IT stakeholders on service levels on a periodic basis.
- Build and sustain an empowered and un-bossed organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and strives to improve continuously.
- Leads teams that provide services to TechOps and Quality Business Units.
- Contributes to the overall AMS Strategy and Vision in improving service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures stability and integrity of all systems in scope of Quality.
- Plays a key role in identifying and seizing opportunities for continuous service improvement and influence broader AMS organization to implement them.
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and technological advancements to influence the strategy and develops proposals for service improvements.
- Monitors, measures, reports, and reviews performance of services and ensures IT meets business needs.
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with strategic vendors.
- Ensures clarity in Roles and Responsibilities between internal and external associates.
- Understands the overall scope of operations and terms & conditions of contract(s) with vendors and ensures services are provided as per the agreed-upon quality standards.
- Ensures delivery of all services in compliance with all applicable internal (e.g. IMF) and external (e.g. GxP) regulations.
- Building and growing a high-performance team.
- Decision Making: Serves as a point of escalation.
- Review and approve SOWs, Change Requests, and other Application Life Cycle Documents.
- Steward for integrity in the operating model.
- Take decisions on the resource and capacity plans in line with Business priorities and strategies in collaboration with delivery teams.
- Review and approve scope changes based on sound business justification.
Minimum requirements :
- Bachelor's/Master's (or higher) Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluency in English - Verbal and Writing.
- 17+ years of experience in IT service operations, including 10+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of handling enterprise-level Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain Systems.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing relationships with Business/IT stakeholders and Vendors.
- Strong knowledge of IT service management processes and experience in improve processes. Proven track record of leadership, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to deal with uncertainty, adjusting course as the circumstances change, without jeopardizing the end goals and the achievement of the strategic objectives.
- Experience in handling compliance audits.
- Prior experience in working in the Pharma/Life Sciences industry.
- Prior experience in implementing/managing applications in Manufacturing and Quality area.
- Diversity candidates