Senior Director - Account Management - Online/Internet (10-15 yrs)
Position - Senior Director Account Management
Location - Delhi
Reporting to - CBO
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Key Accounts professional to join our team!
As the Key Accounts professional at our company, you will be responsible for sourcing and onboarding new clients for the company.
This is an Individual contributor role.
- Taking care of the escalations of top Clients, ensure revert on every email of a client on time by the team.
- Ensuring TAT, NDR handling and Account management of clients.
- Analyzing each accounts for remittance and bill settlement.
- Focus in building new business, increasing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external clients.
- Building alliances with Brands along with large distributors, across various product verticals.
- Overseeing Complete account management activities at PAN India level.
- Handling queries on business association and facilitates onboarding.
- Handling Pan India Operations and India Post Operations as well.
- Managing Partners to smooth operations and ensuring 100% Connection to be done as per given SLA.
- Works closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Manages the delivery of service for assigned accounts.
- To achieve the monthly sales targets.
- Day to day interaction with clients regarding their business requirements
- Meeting client on a regular interval on performance, load increment, relationship building.
- Understanding and fulfilling clients requirements.
- Analyze data completely i.e. from first mile to last mile.
- Work closely with Operations and product teams in order to fulfill clients requirement
- Daily follow up in order to get closure of shipments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.