Talent Acquisition Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2176 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Delivery Manager - Software Projects/Programs - BFSI/FinTech (4-10 yrs)
- Understand product and its capabilities
- Own the project success and profitability
- Own the delivery of project ensuring quality, timelines and cost.
- Plan, organize, report and follow up the request in accordance with the agreed expectations
- Report the plans, deviations and results during the life-cycle of the request to the required internal team and within the line organization
- Prepare and submit weekly project status reports to confirm project progress to the customer
- Ensure that the project solutions/deliverable adhere to Global Project Management framework and methodology compliance
- Analyse and submit P&L reports of the project to the customer
- Effectively manage cross functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverable
- Ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norm
- Work with cross functional teams from product management, Tech Leads, QA, Design and customers.
Required Qualification :
- MBA and engineering from a premier institute.
- Total 4-10 years of overall experience, preferably in BFSI out of which 2-3 years of experience should be in managing software related projects / programs.
- Flexibility to work from client's location (Mumbai / Singapore / Vietnam)
- Strong communication and analytical skills with experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established.
- Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role.
Preferred Qualification :
- Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
- Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
- Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise software.