Senior Data Scientist - KPO (8-10 yrs)
Hiring for Sr Level of Data Scientist in Mumbai Location.
Role Description :
- Role involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management.
- Lead data science aspects of client engagements on their own end to end, effortlessly switching between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member and data science manager as demanded by each project
- Work closely with project team, Customer stakeholders and internal Business Units in devising creative analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve business problem
- Maintaining all models along with developing and updating code and process documentation
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative, and programming skills
- Proficiency in a structured programming language is a must - knowledge of one of statistical/general purpose scripting languages software such as R, python is mandatory.
- Strong SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Experience in designing data science solution approaches to unstructured problems, conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, structured and reliable while being an effective problem solver
- Proficiency in data science approaches, machine learning algorithms and statistical methods.
Qualification and Experience :
- 8+ years exp of which 5 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on programming in one (or more) of the above languages. Minimum 5 years spent with Analytics teams of reputed consultants and IT/ITES companies doing statistical modelling using above tools
- B.Tech from Tier-1 college (IITs, NITs, IIITs etc.)
- M.S or M.Tech is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.