Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:409 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Data Scientist - Insurance (9-14 yrs)
Data Science job opportunity in Mumbai/Pune with a fortune 500 firm with at least 5 years of experience in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithm in Python/R. Our client is looking for an individual who has expert in regression, classification, segmentation, NLP, deep leaning and deep learning. If this role is what you are looking, then read on!
LOCATION: - Pune or Mumbai
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Advanced statistical and quantitative analysis skills - e.g. Machine Learning, Statistical modelling, Time Series Analysis, etc.
- Experience in deep learning, neural networks and NLP
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools SQL
- Knowledge of ETL methods such as data imputation, data cleaning, outlier handling, etc.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following - R, Python, Neural Networks,
- Execute project plan to meet client requirements and timelines
- Identify success metrics and monitor them to ensure high quality output for the client
- Deliver production ready models that can be deployed in clients system, if required
- Create relevant output documents, as required power point deck/ excel files, data frames etc.
Overall project management
- Creating a project plan and timelines for the project and obtain client sign-off
- Monitor project progress in conjunction with the project plan report risks, scope creep etc. in a timely manner
- Resource development and overall mentoring of team
- Understand and align with various internal policies and ensure adherence to said policies by tracking associated metrics
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or data science space with exposure to technology.
- Expertise in big data technologies like spark, pyspark, sparkR etc. and natural language processing
- Engineering, mathematical or statistical background
- Expert in ML algorithms
- Extensively worked on R/Python and SQL
- Deep exposure to AWS/ cloud architecture.
- Strong exposure to client management, product development, proposal creation etc.
- Exposure in implementing data science solutions in production environments
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV or connect on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.