Senior Data Scientist - Data Sciences Team - FinTech (2-3 yrs)
Senior Data Scientist - Leading FinTech
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :- Be part of the Data Sciences team and work on interesting problems in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Client Details :
The client is India's leading FinTech company.
- Develop, enhance and support implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support forecasting, member behaviour-based scoring and other business applications
- Understand technical issues in econometric and statistical modeling and apply these skills toward solving business problems.
- Proficient in the model development process and builds relationships with the business customer: from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection and validation, implementation, business user training and support.
- Building Credit/Collection/Risk Scorecards
- Monitor statistical model performance and provide technical guidance to business leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or related field OR A Master's Degree in Statistics
- 2-3 years related work experience in statistical analysis and model development
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and industry data sources.
- Advanced knowledge in developing analysis queries and procedures in SQL, SAS, R Analytics, SPSS tools or other analysis software.
- Advanced knowledge in 2 or more statistical techniques (Generalized linear modeling, Time Series, CART, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Factor analysis experimental design and hypothesis testing).
- Masters degree in Statistics
- Banking experience (Risk Analytics)
Technical Skills :
- Should know Python(must), R, SQL languages
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Analysis
- Predictive modeling
- Logical Problem Solving
Job Offer :
- Immense growth opportunities
- Market leading pay package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karan Seth on +91 124 452 5429.
Contact - Karan Seth - +91 124 452 5429
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.