Recruitment Specialist at Superior Group
Views:3207 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Data Analyst - Consulting Firm (1-8 yrs)
Candidate will be responsible for the following :
- Application of sophisticated data science techniques to address a variety of marketing problems
- Using software such as R, Python, SAS, Matlab, Gauss etc. to analyze different kinds of data (structured or unstructured).
- Building state-of-the-art statistical models including machine learning, text analytics, etc. across many different industries
- Should be able to quickly grasp high level business objectives, and translate that technical questions, and executable plans / activities for self and team
- Interpreting results of quantitative analyses and creating recommendations that link modelling results to business issues. Should be able to deliver those results with impact to internal and external clients.
- Interacting with clients and project teams located in other geographies over the entire course of the engagement.
- Attitudinally entrepreneurial, willing to try out new things, explore. Bring in learnings from allied fields into the consulting space.
- Ability to work with team as well as an individual contributor
Expected profile / Desired skills and experience :
- 1 to 8 years- experience (flexible)
- Post Graduate (ideally) or Graduate from top tier technical institutes
- Proficiency in one or more structured programming languages is mandatory.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Should have equally strong technical depth in data science, as well as consultative capabilities.
- Prior experience in a end-client facing role would be a distinct advantage.
- Prior experience of leading / managing a high performing team of data scientists preferred.
- Good understanding of basic stats. Strong statistics background would be an added advantage,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and deep attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.