Senior Data Analyst - Boutique Strategy Research Firm (3-6 yrs)
Our client is a leading knowledge services firm specialising in strategic research and analytics. It has worked with top notch clients in over 25 countries and in more than 10 languages.
Founded in 2006 by a seasoned entrepreneur with rich experience in the service industry across sectors, this Gurgaon based company is dedicated towards service delivery, quality and timeline.
As a Sr Data Analyst, you will be responsible for leveraging analytical methodologies to deliver value to the company's clientele through providing analytics subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver, and support analytic solutions serving client needs
- Providing technical support through deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient analytic solutions
- Working with the Analytics Team Leaders, and performing advanced analytics, modelling, and process automation activity executions
- Being responsible for successful execution of the clients request and associated fulfilment of the requirements
What you need to have:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in data management in databases using Excel VBA application and Python program
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and knowledge of SQL queries
- Expertise in Python with sound understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and development principles
- Hands on Experience in Pandas, Numpy and other python packages
- Knowledge of programming languages and tools to develop, test and, maintain data pipelines (primarily Python & good to have working knowledge of Dataiku, DataRobot, Alteryx etc.)
- Strong experience in developing Visualization reports and dashboards using Power BI or Tableau
- Fluency in one or more databases, preferably relational
- Ability to independently design, develop, test, implement and support highly scalable Extract, transform and load (ETL) and visualization solutions
- Expertise in Exploratory Data analysis and ability to process and analyse large data sets demonstrating strong technical, data modelling, analysis and design abilities
- Experience in performing unit tests and conducting reviews with other team members to make sure solutions and code are rigorously designed, elegantly coded and effectively tuned for performance
- Knowledge in Excel /VBA , Alteryx, Tableau or PowerBI
- Expertise in Python (for Extract/transform/load or Exploratory Data Analysis)
- Deep data analytics skills & capability with solid problem-solving approach & connecting the dots through leveraging data analytics tools with no/minimal supervision from senior colleagues for case/client support work
- Deep understanding of Business and ability to associate with one of the leading practice areas/Industry
- Implementation of algorithms to mine targeted data and the ability to convert data into a business story
- Translation of business requirements into technical requirements; data extraction, preparation, and transformation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.