Assistant Manager at Symbiosis Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1425 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Cyber Defense Analyst - Automobile - South Region (5-9 yrs)
Must Possess the following Technology Skills :
- SIEM Qradar (Preferable QRadar Certified Fundamental Administration)
- CEH/CCNA Security/ CompTIA Security+
Job Description :
- Reviews the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency
- Monitor, identify, analyse and investigate all response activities related to cybersecurity incidents
- Creates new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident and require Tier 1 / Incident Response review
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents, conduct threat analysis as directed and address detected incidents for resolution
- Evaluate event flows to identify common risks and vulnerabilities to develop and implement solutions
- Should be able do multitasking to coordinate incident with manager
- Recommend enhancements to SOC security process, Operations efficiencies.
- Expertise to Preparing customized Reports using SIEM Tool
- Assist with security audits, risk analysis, network forensics, and penetration testing
- Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements.
- Strong understanding of security incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes
General IT Skills :
- Complete knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, and enterprise Anti-Virus products
- Network administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Routing/Switching)
- Security Solutions knowledge of IPS/IDS, WAF, DDoS, Spam, Proxy etc.,
- System administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Windows/Linux)
- Programming knowledge Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.