Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:9674 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Credit Research Role - Research Firm (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring for Credit Research role with one of the leading research organization (Mumbai)
- Fundamental Financial Analysis/Impact the bottom line: Analyzing issuers via financial analysis, evaluation of industry positioning, assessment of management and strategy, among other factors.
- Portfolio News Coverage: Keep track of relevant news for the portfolio and analyse potential impact.
- Cohesive research execution/Strengthen relationships: Working alongside senior analysts to perform ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio positions and key credits and communicating updates in a timely fashion (orally and in writing) to team members across the globe.
- Expertise in Financial Modelling: Building and maintaining financial models (historical and forecasts) and other investment-related infrastructure that supports our credit recommendations and investments across sectors.
- Making Investment recommendations: Supporting the recommendations of investments across a range of portfolios and defending those recommendations in both oral and written communication with portfolio managers.
- MBA Finance from premier institute/CFA/CA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in credit evaluation fixed income products / in equity research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Database usage experience - Bloomberg, Capital IQ
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.