Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:1931 Applications:609 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Senior Credit Manager - Large Corporates - Bank (14-18 yrs)
The Senior Vice President - Credit Management, Wholesale Banking performs the overall supervision and management of operations and risk in WB locations under his/her zone, as per the laid down process of the bank and abiding to the policies of RBI and other Regulators.
Zone: West India
1. Vetting of Credit Proposals in terms of Bank's internal Credit Risk policies guidelines and Risk Analysis.
2. Taking strategic initiatives for reinforcing Risk Management Frameworks
3. Handling Credit Risk Management functions
4. Risk Management for the specified people for the specified region (comprising of corporate, & institutional banking.
5. Directly responsible for evaluating risk across all credit proposals of all corporate groups across industries, structured finance and financial institution group.
6. Continously review and monitor risks for the entire portfolio and report the same to seniors
7. Review if there are any credit limit excesses and assess if provisions are up to date and also assess if all credit exposures are covered.
8. Active monitoring of portfolio assists in restructuring and recovery efforts wherever required.
9. Client interaction as per needs