Senior Credit Analyst/Credit Analyst - Rating Company (2-6 yrs)
About the company:
India's first credit rating agency, is incorporated on the 29th day of the month financial institutions. We are India's largest independent integrated research house, providing insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets, being largest provider of valuation fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries. As a full-service rating agency, we rate the entire gamut of debt instruments, and provide a globally unique and affordable rating service for SMEs.
About the opportunity -
Position: Sr.Credit Analyst/ Credit Analyst
Location : Pune
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Support global Credit Analyst(s) for monitoring and tracking the performance of a portfolio of credits /transactions, and respond to credit events
- Built, update and maintain financial models for companies
- Conduct Equity Research and Analysis of companies using fundamental valuation techniques such as Reverse/Discounted Cash Flow (Reverse/DCF), relative (peer or time series analysis) valuation to provide investment recommendations.
- Prepare reports to communicate valuation related and performance-based information within the firm.
- Screen the companies in the firms investment opportunity set based on financial and operational parameters.
- Back tested financial models to assist the firm in marketing of financial products to potential investors.