Senior Content Strategist - Blockchain/AI/ML Courses (1-9 yrs)
Sr Content Strategist (Blockchain/AI/ML)
If you love to learn, are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on emerging technologies like Blockchain, Software Development or Data science then we are looking for you!
- The content strategist role is unique in that it provides an opportunity to learn new topics quickly, work on building and solving industry projects, interact and network with top industry professionals and faculty members in the respective domain, and do work that directly impacts the lives and careers of our learners.
- We are looking for people passionate about technology, the future, and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop world-class content for online courses on Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development / Data science This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc. for B2B clients
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
What we are looking for :
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor's/Master's degree, BCA/ MCA, online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Math/Statistics.
- Knowledge in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Basic or Intermediate level of expertise in Blockchain platform - Smart Contracts in Ethereum or Chain-codes in Hyperledger Fabric.
- Teaching or content creation experience would be valuable
- 1-2 years of experience in blockchain development, software development/mean-stack development / Data science would be valuable.