Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:205 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Content Marketing Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-16 yrs)
We are looking for dynamic Content Marketing Leader with strong expertise in
- Developing the content marketing prioritization calendar for Hindi language content customers across both Originals and Movies
- Work customer backwards to identify business needs and content marketing programmes to deliver the same
- Develop expertise in marketing across various kind of content ranging from unscripted shows
- Participate early in content development, positioning, research and show pre-testing and designing a road map for content marketing.
- Defining and monitoring business objectives linked to content marketing - by providing objective, data-driven marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of content, customer and environmental information.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns including effective channel and creative strategy.
- Developing a framework of content-led customer insights from all sources to funnel into the business.
- MBA from Top B-School with at least 10+ years work experience.
- Proven track record in brand/business planning for large consumer facing business. Additionally, digital business experience or content marketing experience will be an advantage.
- Background in the entertainment (preferably Film Industry) with a working relationship with Industry stakeholders
- Understanding of digital products, business and customer lifecycle dynamics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.