AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:136 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Content Marketer - EdTech (4-6 yrs)
Our client offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. Global team includes 600+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai,New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in the marketing team to meet collateral production deliverables
- Work closely with the Design team to meet the go-to-marketing date of programs
- Work in partnership with the creative team for ad refresh requests
- You will ideate new creative concepts based on platform best practices and past campaign performance
- Work to deploy the marketing collateral into digital marketing campaigns from Ideation to execution and look to optimize and improve marketing collateral at regular intervals
- Create weekly/monthly performance reports
- Strong with written and spoken communications and have knowledge of content development process.
- Creative thinker with experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands
- A metrics driven marketer with an eye for creativity
- An energetic and self-motivated individual who is willing to get his hands dirty and be a team player.
- Strong with project management skills and able to handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously.