Recruitment Consultanat at WEN
Views:257 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Consultant - Transition - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior Consultant Transition (Females only)
END TO END TRANSITIONS.
- All migrations / transitions at WNS is supported by a central transitions team called the 'Global Project Management Office'. The principle role of this team is to manage, own and act as a custodian for all transitions that take place across the length and breadth of the organization for all geographies.
- This team is also responsible for creating customized solutions and pricing for RFP and deal pursuits. Key responsibilities: Lead large/multiple transitions of clients' processes Thorough project planning and reporting to clients, internal stakeholders and transition leaders Thorough and proactive project review - Risk, Issue, escalation and milestone management Identify areas for efficiency improvement and implementing the same Build close rapport with key internal stakeholders and clients
- Manage project escalations and conflicts in projects Mentor and coach direct reports to aid in their development Strong focus on positive transition outcomes: Project Financials (people, technology, infrastructure, etc.)
- Balance risks with speed of execution Customer Experience - understand client needs, wants and expectations and manage them effectively Metrics Delivery - Setup metric deliverables and reporting effectively to ensure visibility and achievement of goals from day 1 of go-live Required to lead multiple initiatives / projects concurrently (where applicable)
- Compliance and continuous improvement to the WNS Transition Methodology Respond to RFI/ RFPs along with the solutions team Able to take on additional responsibilities in the transition function (e.g. capability building)
- Skills is a must Strong CRM skills Deep understanding of the different aspects of BPO business - QA, MIS, SLA, Base-lining, etc PMP or other project management certification is a plus Knowledge and/or experience or certifications in Six Sigma or Green belt / black belt is a plus Supplemental
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.