Recruitment Associate at Ahuja Valecha & Associates LLP
Views:57 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Consultant - Transfer Pricing - CA (2-4 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Should have worked on large scale and complex Transfer Pricing projects - for both Inbound and outbound companies
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Should be well versed with technical concepts of evolving Transfer Pricing law in India
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellat.
Education-Qualified CA with 2 to 4 years of experience in the relevant domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.