Research Associate at Antal International
Views:255 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Consultant - Talent Management - Recruitment/Staffing (8-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant- Talent Management
Delivery of talent assessment and solutions
- Professionally deliver depth of behavioral insight in either written or verbal written format on the basis on psychometrics assessments and / or face to face techniques such as competency-based interviewing and assessment centers
- Selection of appropriate recruitment solutions to meet a client's unique needs from volume hire to executive appointment
- Provision of development interventions to promote positive behavior change at both the individual and group level
- Provision of technical training for clients on the use of psychometrics and behaviorally based assessment techniques
- Analyze talent data to provide unique insights for clients as to whether they have the talent required to execute on their strategy
- Conduct job analysis to be able to articulate person specifications across a wide range of industries and geographies
- Support clients in the build of bespoke assessment solutions for their context such as custom instruments, psychometrics reports or assessment exercises
- Conduct visionary interviews with senior-most to set the context for pivotal talent related projects such as talent audits
- Present key deliverables impacting talent strategy to the senior-most and advise on key aspects of improvement across the talent lifecycle
- Provides in depth technical expertise to shape value-adding solutions for clients
- Develop the methodology section of client proposals and ensure accurate time estimations to deliver the value promised
- Attend key or complex client meetings to provide expertise and knowledge to shape solutions, particularly where there is a high degree of complexity
- To professionally represent the organization in order to build market eminence at marketing or industry events
Project management :
- To provide project management of client engagements, taking ownership for quality as well as upholding ethical standards.
- To ensure projects are delivered effectively by monitoring timeous delivery within scope.
- 8-10 Years of experience in Talent management company
- Relevant experience preferred in Talent Management though Consultancy or HR acceptable. Preferable to have consulting specific experience.
- Postgraduate degree in organizational psychology is required.
Minimum Experience :
- Experience with the technical aspects of psychometric assessments
- In-depth talent assessment experience across various methods
- Experience in project management is advantageous
- Experience in design and delivery of training beneficial