Senior Consultant - SAP MDG (6-11 yrs)
This position is for someone who has very strong Business understanding on different kinds of master data like customer, vendor, material master, finance etc. and technically very strong in SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) on S/4 HANA.
A successful Candidate should be self-driven, capable of driving SAP MDG roll outs, handling production support, planning and executing enhancements and MDG upgrades independently
- Strong communication skills to be able to work in a dynamic support and project environment
- To be recognized as a trusted advisor in implementing/Supporting SAP MDG and its best practices. Together with Project team/requestor you will be actively participating in designing, building, testing and delivering the business solutions.
- Ability to support projects and simple to complex changes by gathering End user requirements, preparing use cases, performing GAP analysis and creating/reviewing Business Blueprint document.
- Configure SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) as per the business requirements and assisting in setting up the interfaces
- Review/Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities
- Prepare cutover strategies, hyper care support and assist project manager with future operating model
- A bachelor's degree in Science/B.E./MBA or equivalent.
- Have 7 - 10 years of experience in SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) and at least 3-4 years of SAP MDG on S/4 HANA
- Have done 2 to 3 End to End implementation projects in SAP MDG on S/4 HANA in a multicultural and multi-location organization
- Expert in configuring SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) on S/4 HANA for customer, vendor, material master, finance etc.
- Strong ability to perform data uploads from existing SAP ECC to SAP MDG using different techniques (IDOCs, Migration cockpit etc.)
- Experience in configuring the MDG workflows, BRF+ (Business Rules Framework), DRF (Data Replication Framework), Data modelling and Process modelling
- Experience in working with BC sets activation, ALE IDOCs, setting up and enhancing the UI (Webdynpro & - FIORI), FPM (Floor Plan Management), Data Transfers (Data Import Framework), SOA service and BADI's
- In depth knowledge of CVI (customer vendor integration) , key & value mapping.
- Extensive experience in SAP MDG roll outs across APAC, EMEA and Americas.