Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2745 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant - Boutique Advisory Firm (4-8 yrs)
About our client :
A boutique financial advisory firm with a focus on early stage and midmarket companies. Services include advising the businesses on mergers & acquisitions, raising capital for growth, valuation and provide financial advisory services. Recently started the Consulting vertical to provide consulting services to corporates and investors. The firm has offices in Singapore and India.
The Practice Area ;
- Great businesses are propelled by strategic vision and unparalleled execution. In the face of rapidly shifting competitive landscapes, businesses are often forced to reassess stakeholders needs, market positioning, threats, opportunities and business effectiveness. We revel in conjuring creative, yet sensible solutions to address the growth of businesses, not just by providing a suite of strategic initiatives, but executing them with specific tactical steps. Clients based in India, South East Asia and Middle East across three industries : manufacturing, healthcare and technology.
Position : Sr Consultant/ Principal
Industry : Manufacturing/ Healthcare/ Technology
Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Leading engagements that involve analysis of data, developing hypotheses, evaluating results, generating actionable insights and outcome based recommendations
- Engaging in a wide spectrum of issues and solutions including operational efficiencies, root cause analysis, financial and nonfinancial risk models, valuation models and forecasting models
- Contributing to our knowledge base
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Deepening relationships with clients - both existing and prospective and supporting in business origination.
Ideal candidate :
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in management consulting or transaction advisory or corporate strategy.
- MBA or similar advanced degree in business administration or finance preferred
- Strong strategic problem-solving skills and analytical ability in a time limited environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.