Senior Consultant - Primary Market Research - Pharma/Life Science (8-12 yrs)
Sr Consultant - primary research
Roles and responsibilities
This role would require driving and delivering high impact projects through timely research, insightful analysis and expertise in scientific and commercial aspects of different topics of white papers. Would also entail engaging as subject matter expert across teams
1. Author, review, and manage high quality white papers and reports
2. Contribute to the development of methodologies and logical storyboarding for high quality solutions to client questions through (a)Use of domain knowledge, (b) rigorous secondary market research (including, but not limited to patent analysis, generic/ ANDA launch analysis, etc.) (c) business analytical tools, and (d) advanced data analytics
3. Undertake critical review of deliverables/reports developed by the team and provide inputs from sense check, client focus and strategic perspectives
4. Provide additional insights and interpretation of data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/ or issues
5. Proactively develop advanced leadership/people management capabilities through participation in initiatives such as online webinars, newsletters, knowledge sharing sessions.
Minimum Educational Skills and Experience required
1. Graduate/ Post-graduate in Pharmacy or life sciences
2. 8-12years of experience in case of advanced life sciences professionals
3. - 4 years medical writing experience or other relevant pharma industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge, plus in-depth knowledge of medical writing processes.