Senior Consultant - Presales & Client Solutions - IT (10-12 yrs)
Senior Consultant- Pre Sales & Client-Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently drive technical solutioning, response and estimation on opportunities (RFI/RFP's/ proactive)
- Analysing customer needs, mapping it to product requirements and defining overall solution
- Define win strategy, lead deal commercials and overall pricing strategy
- Rally internal teams around common objective of providing optimal solution to customer and larger industry priorities
- Anchor customer conversations in the sales cycle as a pre-sales architect and product expert. Plan opportunity specific demo and POC.
- Liaising with Product teams and anchor strategic Proof of concepts and guided demos
- Identify new opportunities in strategic ongoing programs for upsell and cross-sell, doubling up as a client partner for specific accounts.
- Understand market needs, conceptualize and lead productized GTM solutions
- Support sales account planning and account strategy initiatives
- Enable product reach through active evangelization - whitepapers, blogs and participation in webinars, industry forums
- Develop and maintain collaterals and templates to standardize best practices
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- B.E./ B.Tech + MBA from leading institutions
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in technology product organizations
- Tech savvy with previous experience as a pre-sales architect.
- Should be comfortable with high level solution design, have good business understanding of cloud and AI technologies, familiar with SDLC practices/ agile / Dev Ops, experienced in requirement/ competition / industry analysis
- Proficient in Data Modelling techniques, Enterprise Integration strategies
- Extremely sharp thinking and fast learner.Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements, conceptualize solutions and present ideas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written), ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Should have experience with commercial modelling in MS-Excel and other MS-Office tools
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with bias for action and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous exposure of B2B SaaS product models is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of broadcast workflows, OTT streaming platforms, automation, MAM and AI technologies (Preferred but not mandatory)