Senior Consultant/Practice Leader - Recruitment - Human Capital Services (4-7 yrs)
Salary Offered: 8 - 12 LPA
HUQUO is Gurgaon Headquartered HR Analytics and Management Company that helps clients enhance growth and profitability by providing all human capital services like HR Analytics, HR General Management and Staffing on time with global standard, which is one of the prime disruption these days for client/s in meeting client expectation and delivery on time.
HUQUO is HR Start-up founded by seasoned industry leaders passed out of premier business school like XLRI, Jamshedpur with vision to established HR Company, which can serve industry as true partner as well as emerge as career advisors for the job seekers.
Please view www.huquo.com for more information about HUQUO-An HR Analytics & Management Company.
- Emphasis is on providing business insights and managing end to end project delivery
- Structure staffing solution based on detail analytics to address business of clients
- Provide business acumen and hypothesis for staffing issues of clients
- Responsible for end to end HR project delivery
- Effectively guide the team around quality staffing delivery on time
- Documenting and presenting work directly to clients as required
- Liaison and build relationships with the client
- Project task management
- Managing entire P&L for the vertical
- Building strong HR Strategies
- Facilitation and gathering of client feedback on regular basis and needed actio
- Build capabilities in junior team members
- B.tech/Master's degree in HR, Marketing or any relevant domain are welcome to apply
- 4-7 years experience, preferably in HR management consulting or from Corporate with passion to work in start-up organisation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- People Manager with demonstrated leadership ability and willingness to take initiative
- Strong record of achievement, solid recruitment exposure, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
What we offer :
- Huquo offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, seasoned class HR professional.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as HR advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at Huquo sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.