Director at HR Synergy
Views:779 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Consultant - Payroll - Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of the leading fortune 10 clients for the position of Senior consultant - Payroll.
Your key responsibilities :
- Be part of the payroll practice, working on global client projects.
Delivery : Work on global client projects as part of a global distributed team. Ensure quality of all work outputs, timeliness and accuracy of content. Build expertise and technical skill set in the Payroll domain.
Practice development : Support development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to enhance Payroll transformation offering within the practice
Knowledge / significant exposure in below areas :
- End to end payroll process
- Strong technical knowledge of end to end payroll process
- Analytical abilities and knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Expertise in process mapping and documentation using Visio and other tools
- Expertise in creating SOP, process documentation and work instructions
Payroll certifications :
- Been part of end to end Payroll implementation and transformation program
- Exposure to work force transformation programs enabled by technology.
- Exposure or experience in Scope and policy review, current payroll assessments, vendor selections, designing payroll processes and strategies at global level, global payroll implementation support
Documentation and Testing :
- Design of payroll documentation - Work instructions, test scripts, SOPs
Contract review :
- Support transition to shared services environment - Knowledge transfer, Training documentation,
- Awareness and experience of the payroll automation projects and RPA
- Experience and working knowledge of at least one of the global payroll platforms such as ADP (Global View, WorkForce Now), SAP, Workday, Oracle/PeopleSoft products