HR Consulting at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:1058 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:267
Senior Consultant - National Anti-Fraud Unit - National Health Authority (3-10 yrs)
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Senior Consultant - National Anti-Fraud Unit (NAFU), SCON-NAFU, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India's flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the General Manager (Opearations), the Senior Consultant - National Anti-Fraud Unit (NAFU) shall be responsible for developing guidelines and policy documents on fraud investigation and control under PM-JAY.
(1) Preparation/ updation of various guidelines/ advisories and policy documents under the scheme;
(2) Development of policy documents for fraud control related matters;
(3) Drafting of communications to States, regarding advisories on important matters, follow-ups and replying to State queries;
(4) Ensure smooth communication coordination between different Divisions of NHA, such as State Coordination, IT, HNQA and Operations, as well as with the States;
(5) Guide and facilitate domain-specific technical support to SHAs by engaging experts on matters relating to fraud control, by drafting the Terms and Reference, inviting proposals/ applications etc., as and when required;
(6) Involve and engage in various committees and sub-committees, as well as with various International Development Agencies supporting PM-JAY;
(7) Undertake any other assignment/ responsibility given by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in law, or commerce, shall be an advantage.
Three years- experience in fraud audit, control, and management, in healthcare, medical or health insurance services.
Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Experience of working in E-Office and managing file notings and drafting, for different government projects;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(4) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi, with emphasis on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(5) Language skills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: One vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 40 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: SCON-NAFU
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
The last date for receipt of completed application forms for the vacancy is extended up to August 16, 2020 (11:59:59 PM). Other terms and conditions related to the application process remain unchanged.
Please Note : Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.