Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:1130 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Senior Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - IIM/NITIE/SP Jain/XLRI/ISB/FMS (2-14 yrs)
The role will be involved in providing objective advise, expertise, guidance and specialist skills with the aim of achieving the project targets.
- Be part of the client engagements and lead specific work-streams
- Map current processes & control systems and identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Lead the delivery / execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views.
- Manage senior external/internal stakeholders independently
- 2 to 14 years of relevant post MBA experience - Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role/ Solution / Sales)
- Process optimization experience in process areas like Lead to Order (L2O), Order to Cash (O2C), Record to report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Hire to Retire (H2R) etc.
- Experience in working on finance transformation, business diagnostics, business case analysis and planning, planning budgeting and forecasting, performance improvement of internal operations, Service sourcing, RfP process, Outsourcing/offshoring strategy and setup, Shared service or IT transformation or Design of SLAs, process KPIs and reporting requirements
- In-depth domain knowledge of Technology sector. Should have worked in any one or more of following sub-sectors of technology sector - Global capability centres or SSCs, IT Services, Engineering services, BPO, Semiconductor, Devices, Hardware, Software, Internet and e-commerce
Knowledge of current technology landscape, trends and solutions
Relevant consulting experience with Big 4 is preferred
Industry experience of managing functions under controllership, FP&A, Revenue mgmt., transactional finance, etc. especially within the professional services domain
Exposure to data management and analytics
- Expertise in two or more of the areas listed - process transformation, business diagnostics, business case analysis and planning, planning budgeting and forecasting, performance improvement of internal operations, Service sourcing, RfP process, Outsourcing/offshoring strategy and setup, Shared service or IT transformation or Design of SLAs, process KPIs and reporting requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn and imbibe new skills
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
- High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
- B.E. / B.Tech. or CA + MBA (preferably from a premier institute such as IIMs, NITIE, SP Jain, XLRI, ISB, FMS etc.) with a good academic background
Base Location and Travel
- The consultant would be required to travel to client location