Recruitment Consultant at WEN - Womens Entrepreneur Network
Views:747 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Consultant/Manager - Finance Transformation - Finance/Planning & Advisory (4-12 yrs)
Client : Our client is a leading Audit, Tax & Advisory Services company
- You are an MBA (Finance), CA, CMA or CFA with 4-12 years of experience helping organisations integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve efficiency for the finance function. The position will work with the client and project teams to support global consulting engagements from India to help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today's demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
- Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering efficiency, insight and control throughout the finance function conduct analysis, develop insights, identify areas for improvement, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
Position Requirements :
Knowledge Preferred :
Candidates should demonstrate strong FP&A experience in sectors such as Technology, Information, Communication, Entertainment, Consumer & Industrial Products, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, and Financial Services, for the following types of projects
- Finance transformation and process improvements across Record to Report (Close and Consolidation), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, and Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounting transactions advisory, financial statement preparation and analysis, Annual operating plan and statutory reporting
- Internal and external reporting
- Performance management
- Financial systems optimization
- Finance target operating model
- Organizational design
- Planning Technologies such as Hyperion, Anaplan, Board, etc
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven success in supporting teams through the design and implementation of changes to finance strategy and operations (including people, processes, controls and technology changes) by
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative,
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction,
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various audiences.
Past Work Experience
Seeking professionals with experience between 4-12 years, preferably in consulting. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
- Past experience in management consulting, Enterprise Performance Management and exposure to multinational environment is preferred.
- Desire to work for leading professional services firm on clients based mainly in the US.
Professional and Educational Background
At least one of the following certifications Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Cost Management Accountant (CMA)
MBA in Finance from a premium school
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.