HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:3430 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Consultant/Manager - Data Science & Advanced Analytics (4-11 yrs)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- 4-11 years of rich experience in implementing Machine/Statistical Learning solutions to complex business problems at scale
- Rich experience in various Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Ensemble of Decision Trees (Bagging, Boosting, Random Forest etc.), Support Vector Machines, Artificial Neural Networks, Clustering, Dimension Reduction etc.
- Intermediate-level proficiency (coding, scripting and prototyping skills) in Python or R
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science OR Master's degree in Statistics/Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics/Operations Research
- Experience in implementing the advanced techniques/methods like Recommender Systems (Collaborative Filtering, Matrix Factorization etc.), Association Rule Learning, Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Reinforcement Learning (RL), Time-series Analysis and Bayesian methods
- Experience in productionizing the machine learning models for analytics-based SaaS (Software as a Service) products
- Familiarity with A/B site testing and evaluation
- Expert-level proficiency (good coding, scripting and prototyping skills) in Python or R or both
- Fair understanding of distributed computing in clusters, especially using R/Python
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Big Data stack: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Map Reduce and other Big Data tools and technologies
- Operating knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, especially EMR, EC2, S3, and AWS CLI)
- Understanding of database management systems like those of RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of one or more domains: Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, CPG, Online Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.