Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Mississippi Consultants LLP
Views:116796 Applications:4063 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Senior Consultant/Lead - Demand Planning/Supply Chain Planning - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Role : Supply Chain Planner/ Senior Planner
Job Location : Pune
Experience : 5 to 15 Years
Skills Required :
We are looking for candidates from consulting industry background with strong exposure to After market Supply Chain Planning/Forecasting, Inventory Management and Analytics.
- Understanding of various supply chain processes like forecasting, supply planning, distribution planning, inventory management
- Should be able to analyse large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques like regression, correlation from a supply chain standpoint.
- Brief exposure (Academic) to Operations Research optimization techniques like Linear Programming and Optimization.
- Working knowledge of MS excel is a must ( Pivots, charts, trends, lookups )
- Exposure to advanced tools like SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, R will be an added advantage
- Fluent communication in English (Written as well as Spoken)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.