Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2367 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant Lead - Business Analytics & Strategy - Investment Bank (14-18 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with our Investment Banking client in Bangalore.
SENIOR CONSULTANT LEAD - BUSINESS ANALYTICS & STRATEGY
As a Business Analytics Strategy (BAS) Senior Consultant, Lead, you will be managing a team of business data analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest area and methods of improving operations.
You will also be implementing and overseeing the analytical approaches and methodologies, presenting insights and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning, and controlling and developing internal/external information sources for business analysis.
Additionally, you will be managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs and ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved plans. We expect you to exhibit a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
The SCL will work closely with leaders across functions to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.
They will use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling, and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams, and business units.
MAJOR DUTIES :
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverable of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverable.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Excellent/advanced knowledge of Excel with VBA experience being a plus; should be familiar with MS PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent visualization techniques
- Strong understanding of Business and operations datasets
- Approachable and able to promote teamwork through creative solutions
- Good analytical, numerical, and reasoning skills
- Time management and delegation skills
- Understanding of financial industry/Hedge Funds would be an added advantage
- Excellent English grammar, written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptive, flexible style with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, VBA, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Access database and SQL server
- Experience in HTML, CSS, MS SharePoint tool
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. Masters- degree would be an advantage.
- Accredited certifications in database management or visualization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.